No products in the cart.
Samyang 8mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye CS II Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- 16mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Fisheye Design, 139.3° Angle of View
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
- Manual Lens
- UMC Coating
- Removable Petal-Type Lens Hood
The 8mm f/3.5 UMC Fisheye CS II Lens is a prime fisheye lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 16mm and a 139.3° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for creative applications as well as interior and architectural subjects.
One hybrid aspherical element has been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, the lens’ design features a built-in lens hood and a UMC coating has been applied to the lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
- 139.3° rectilinear fisheye lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 16mm, making it ideally suited for interior and architectural subjects.
- One hybrid aspherical element reduces chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- UMC coating improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
- Removable lens hood also helps to reduce lens flare and surface reflections.