No products in the cart.
Shop/Lenses/Samyang Lenses for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 Mount
Samyang 85mm F1.4 AS IF UMC Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Design
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
An ideal portrait-length prime, the Canon EF mount 85mm f/1.4 AS IF UMC from Samyang has a bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture with a short-telephoto focal length to suit portraiture and other applications where shallow depth of field is desired. This manual focus lens incorporates one hybrid aspherical element to control chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and even sharpness and illumination. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality. This lens is also characterized by an internal focusing design, which maintains the overall length during use, as well as an 8-blade rounded diaphragm for a smooth bokeh quality.
- This 85mm f/1.4 lens features is compatible with full-frame sensors or APS-C sensors, where it will provide a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- A fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over your focus position for shallow depth of field shooting.
- One hybrid aspherical element helps to control chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- This manual focus lens features an internal focus design to maintain the overall lens length during use and the front filter mount does not rotate when focusing to better enable working with polarizers, graduated ND, and other filter types that require precise positioning.
- A rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.