No products in the cart.
Samyang 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- EF Mount Lens/Full Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.0 to 22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Manual Focus; Manual Aperture Ring
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6′
- Filter Thread Diameter: 77mm
- Removable Lens Hood
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Work in low light and capture images with exceptional “bokeh” with the 135mm f/2.0 ED UMC Lens from Samyang, for full frame & APS-C cameras. This all-manual telephoto prime offers a flattering perspective well-suited to portraits and other sensitive subject matter, and the fast f/2.0 maximum aperture helps ensure the image will be bright and have an extremely shallow depth-of-field. Also, this lens features one extra-low dispersion element to reduce the impact of chromatic aberrations in the final image as well as an Ultra Multi-Coating to reduce flare and ghosting.
A large manual focus ring as well as a physical aperture ring are available on the lens barrel for making smooth, deliberate adjustments. Also, this lens has a minimum focus distance of 2.6′ and a front filter thread diameter of 77mm. Assisting with smooth, pleasing out-of-focus elements is a circular 9-blade diaphragm. Additionally, it comes with a removable lens hood and soft pouch.
- Optical construction of 11 elements in 7 groups
- Front filter thread is non-rotating for easier use with certain filters, such as circular polarizers and variable NDs