No products in the cart.
Shop/Lenses/Samyang Lenses for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 Mount
Samyang 16mm F2.0 ED AS UMC CS Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- For DSLRs with APS-C Sized Image Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.0-22
- 25.6mm Equivalency in 35mm Format
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements
- One Extra-low Dispersion Element
- UMC Lens Coating
- Manual Focus
The 16mm f/2.0 ED AS UMC CS Lens from Samyang is a manual focus, wide-angle lens compatible with APS-C format DSLR digital cameras. It provides a 79.5° angle of view which translates into a 35mm format equivalency of 25.6mm. Its fast maximum aperture of f/2.0 is effective in low light shooting and provides shallow depth of field. With two aspherical lens elements and one extra-low dispersion element, chromatic aberrations are minimized and sharp, color-accurate images are the result. UMC lens coating facilitates even light transmission and reduces ghosting and flare.
- Wide angle focal length equivalent to 25.6mm in the 35mm format
- Fast f/2.0 maximum aperture for effective low light shooting and shallow depth of field
- Aspherical and Extra-low Dispersion lens elements reduce aberrations
- UMC lens coating allows even light transmission and minimizes ghosting and flare