No products in the cart.
Samyang 12mm F2.8 ED AS NCS Fisheye Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Canon EF Mount Lens/ Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Three Extra Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Coating System
- Manual Focus & Manual Aperture Lens
- 180º Angle of View
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.9″
- Petal-Shaped Lens Hood, Pouch Included
The 12mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS Fisheye Lens from Samyang provides a 180º diagonal angle of view on full-frame cameras for an ultra-wide angle, distorted perspective that is useful for architectural interiors, landscapes and creative experimentation in any photographic application. The f/2.8 maximum aperture is effective in low-light situations and enables some measure of shallow depth of field control.
The lens’s sophisticated optical design consists of 12 lens elements arranged in 8 groups including three elements made of low dispersion ED glass and two aspherical lens elements to minimize coma and chromatic aberrations. The Nano Coating System (NCS) lowers reflections to provide increased contrast. Its internal focus system enables its compact design and keeps the front element from extending during focus.
As a manual focus, manual aperture lens, it offers a wide, easy to grip focus ring and bright aperture, distance and depth of field markings. A removable petal-shaped lens hood and a carrying pouch are included.
- An ultra wide-angle fisheye lens with a 12mm focal length on full-frame cameras and an 18mm equivalency when used on APS-C format cameras. Its distorted perspective is useful for interiors, landscapes, group shots and many creative wide-angle applications.
- Extra low dispersion and aspherical lens elements reduce aberrations for sharp, color-accurate imaging.
- Manual focus lens with an internal focus system and wide, rubberized focus ring.
- Manual aperture control with bright markings for aperture, distance and depth of field.
- Sturdy metal barrel with removable petal-shaped lens hood.