No products in the cart.
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens – (Panasonic PH)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 16-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical ED and One UHR Element
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano Surface Coating
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
A versatile wide-angle zoom, the Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens from Panasonic is a 16-36mm equivalent lens that blends optical excellence with durable, refined physical design for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Designed in collaboration with Leica, this lens employs a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements to realize sharp and clear imagery with controlled fringing and aberrations, and a Nano Surface Coating also helps to minimize flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy. The durable metal lens body is splash, dust, and freezeproof for use in trying environmental conditions, and a fast 240 fps autofocus drive suits both photo and video shooting in a variety of working situations.
- Wide-angle zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens offers a 16-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical ED element, three aspherical elements, two extra-low dispersion elements, and one ultra high-refractive index element all combine to suppress color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for high clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Fast 240 fps autofocus drive delivers smooth, accurate, and quiet focusing performance to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.