No products in the cart.
Sony FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to 22-40
- One ED and Five Aspherical Elements
- Linear Motor AF System
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Physical MF & Zoom Rings
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19.7″
- Dust and Moisture Resistant
- Filter Diameter: 72mm
- Circular 7-Blade Aperture
The FE 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Lens from Sony is a full-frame compatible E-Mount telephoto zoom lens with the versatility to stretch from true wide-angle to super telephoto perspectives. Its advanced optical design includes 5 aspherical elements and 1 ED glass element, achieving high-quality performance with reduced chromatic and spherical aberrations in a compact design. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization facilitates sharper imaging in low light situations and when shooting at long telephoto lengths.
An internal focus system means that only the central optical elements move during focus which enables faster autofocus and a shorter minimum focus distance. Also, the lens does not extend during focus and the front element does not rotate which is more practical, especially if using a polarizer filter. A linear AF motor drive also helps to achieve fast autofocus and a circular 7-blade aperture helps to create smooth and pleasing out-of-focus highlights. Like all other FE lenses, the physical design is dust and moisture resistant.
- Full-Frame E-Mount Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Designed for Sony full-frame E-Mount mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a versatile 24-240mm focal length range. When used on APS-C format E-Mount cameras the lens provides the 35mm focal length equivalent of a 36-360mm lens.
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces the blur that accompanies camera shake when shooting in low light or at long telephoto lengths.
- Internal Focus System and Linear Motor Drive
- An internal focus system with a linear motor drive provide fast and precise autofocus as well as maintaining the length of the lens during focus. The lens’ front elements do not rotate during focusing, which is convenient when shooting with certain filters and lens hoods.
- Optical Design
- Five aspherical lens elements and one Extra-low Dispersion glass element control chromatic and spherical aberrations leading to sharp, high-contrast, color-accurate images.
- Robust and Compact Build
- At just 4.75″, this is a very compact lens for such a broad focal length range and its dust and moisture resistant design allow you to confidently use this lens in inclement weather and less than ideal conditions.