No products in the cart.
Sony’s E 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens Cameras features a 1:1 magnification ratio at all apertures and ED glass as well as multi-coating for excellent image quality. Chromatic aberration and color bleeding are minimized to produce clear, crisp photos and video. Direct Manual Focusing lets you switch instantly from autofocus to manual focus without any other adjustments, and an internal stepping motor and rear-focusing design provide the quiet, smooth operation that’s required for high-quality video capture. This is a versatile lens that gives you plenty of options for quality image-making.
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio
- The SEL30M35 has a 1:1 magnification ratio so that subjects can be captured at full size on the camera’s image sensor. This makes it easy to shoot quality macro close-ups of flowers, insects, and small objects.
- Aspherical/ED Glass Elements
- The SEL30M35 offers excellent image quality throughout the entire image area, with high contrast and minimal chromatic aberration from infinity to 1:1 magnification at all aperture settings. ED glass is used for the G4 element, minimizing chromatic aberration and color bleeding as well as multi-coating throughout for exceptionally clean, clear rendering.
- Made for Movies
- The SEL30M35 performs equally as well when shooting video. Thanks to an internal stepping motor and rear-focusing design It has optimized video performance for smooth, quiet operation essential for high-quality movie capture. Additionally, the filter mount does not rotate during focusing for hassle-free polarized filter use.
- Smooth Manual Focusing
- An easy-grip focus ring on the lens barrel gives you a solid “hands-on” feel in manual focusing. Additionally, Direct Manual Focus (DMF) allows you to focus manually after AF lock-on without the need for any switching. This can be extremely useful in situations where AF can’t lock onto the subject accurately, or when AF locks onto a point that does not match your intention. Electronic manual focus technology was originally developed for professional Sony camcorders to ensure smooth, precise focus control.