No products in the cart.
Shop/Lenses/Samyang Lenses for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 Mount
Samyang 24mm F1.4 ED AS IF UMC Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- 24mm Wide-Angle Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4-22
- For APS-C & Full-Frame Image Formats
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 9.84″
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses
- Manual Focus
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
- For Canon Cameras
The Samyang 24mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC Wide-Angle Lens gives you a wide 84° view when used with a full-frame 35mm camera, 57.6° when used with an APS-C camera or 47.6º with Four-Thirds cameras. Four low-dispersion (ED) glass elements and two aspheric elements produce sharply defined images with a minimum of aberrations. The lens focuses as close as 9.84″ from the lens, giving you outstanding wide-angle close-up views. A multi-layered and anti-reflection UMC coating provides superb light transmission and reduced flaring. It is a manual focus lens.
- Ideal for landscapes, interiors, street photography, low-light photography and general photography.
- Constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images.
- Features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images.
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 9.84″ for enhanced close-up shots.
- For Canon cameras.