No products in the cart.
Nikon AF-S VR MC 105mm f2.8G
F Mount Lens/FX Format
Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 32
1:1 Magnification Ratio; Macro Close-Ups
One Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Element
Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
Silent Wave Motor AF System
Nikon VR Image Stabilization
Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
Minimum Focus Distance: 12″
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens from Nikon brings the benefits of vibration reduction (VR) to the domain of Macro photography. This lens will produce images up to a 1:1 (life-size) magnification ratio. Any camera movement at this magnification is also amplified, so image stabilization is critical. This lens offers high-resolution, high-optical performance for both digital and 35mm film format SLR cameras. It is also effective as a straight prime telephoto lens for portraiture and general shooting. The VR system offers a three shutter speed stop equivalence enabling the use of slower shutter speeds while still maintaining image sharpness, even in low light. When used on cameras with an APS-C size sensor, the equivalent focal length is 157.5mm.
The internal focus system means only the internal lens groups move during focus allowing a close working distance and the Silent Wave Motor (SWM) autofocus motor is fast and near-silent. Full-time manual focus override enables immediate access to precise manual focus by just turning the large focus ring. The minimum focus distance is just 12″. One Extra-low Dispersion glass element controls chromatic aberrations and both Super Integrated and Nano Crystal lens coatings are applied to the elements for enhanced light transmission and reduced ghosting and flare.
- Telephoto prime lens features a macro capability with 1:1 magnification ratio for life-size close-ups.
- An ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration. Nano Crystal Coat drastically reduces flare ensuring finely detailed, clear images.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization minimizes image blur caused by camera shake.
- Silent Wave Motor provides fast, accurate and near-silent auto focus action.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and better body balance
- Built-in M/A switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus
- The rounded 9-blade diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear smoother and more natural.
|Filter Thread||Front:62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.3 x 4.6″ (8.38 x 11.68 cm)|
|Weight||1.58 lb (720 g)|