No products in the cart.
Nissin Di700A Flash Kit with Air 1 Commander for Canon Cameras
- Nissin Air 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System
- Wireless Triggering Range of 98′
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 177′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (16mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Recycle Time: 0.1-4 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Air 1 Commander Included
Enjoy powerful on- and off-camera flash capabilities with the Di700A Flash Kit with Air 1 Commander from Nissin. Bundling together the Nissin Air System-capable Di700A Flash with its 177′ guide number at ISO 100 and 200mm with the Air 1 Commander, users will easily be able to transition from on- to off-camera lighting and maintain full control of their lights along with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II capabilities. The Nissin Air System utilizes 2.4 GHz radio transmission with a 98′ range to grant reliable wireless triggering without need for line-of-sight. Also, the Commander can control the power and zoom settings for flashes in 8 channels and 3 groups as well as transmit exposure compensation settings from -2 to +2 EV.
The flash itself has impressive specs with a zoom range of 24-200mm, which can be expanded to 16mm with the built-in diffusion panel, and a bounce head with tilt from -7 to 90° and rotation left & right 180°. Also, it runs on 4 AA batteries and has a recycle time of 0.1 to 4 seconds.
Di700A Flash for Canon Cameras
Free yourself from cables and optical alignment with the built-in Nissin Air System of the Nissin Di700A Flash, which provides reliable 2.4 GHz TTL triggering from up to 98′ away. This system works with Canon cameras that feature E-TTL / E-TTL II metering and offers wireless slave capabilities for off-camera flash use when using the optional Air 1 Commander. The Di700A is also a very capable flash with a guide number of 177′ at ISO 100 and 200mm as well as a zoom range of 24-200mm, which can be controlled manually through the Commander. A built-in wide-angle panel is available for coverage of lenses down to 16mm on full frame.
Bounce flash capabilities come in the form of tilting from -7 to 90° and rotating left & right 180° for a full 360° of coverage. Specific to this model is a color LED control panel that allows users to quickly and easy see and adjust settings. Also, it has support for slow, high-speed, 1st & 2nd curtain sync modes and has a recycle time of 0.1 to 4 seconds. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and uses the BM-02 quick loading battery magazine.
- Built-in pull out fill reflector panel
- Optical slave settings for instant sync or skip pre-flash for triggering without radio
- 3.5mm and PC sync terminals
- Socket for external power pack
- AF assist light with range of 2.3-19.7′
- Wireless mode features 8 channels and 3 groups
- Battery life of about 200-1500 flashes
- Color temperature of 5600K
Air 1 Commander for Canon Cameras
Free yourself from cables and the line-of-sight demanding optical slave modes with the Nissin Air 1 Commander, featuring the Nissin Air System with 2.4 GHz radio transmission for wireless master TTL control over NAS-compatible flash units. This unit is compatible with Canon cameras that utilize E-TTL / E-TTL II metering and offers a triggering range of up to 98′. Also, it features eight channels and three groups for setting up numerous flashes with different settings and modes all from the commander unit.
High-speed sync is supported with a maximum sync speed of 1/8000 second along with compatibility for slow, 1st & 2nd curtain sync modes. The zoom setting of the flash can also be manually adjusted from 24-200mm along with the power from 1/1 to 1/128. The Air 1 features a color LED control panel to view settings and make adjustments as well as an AF assist beam for focusing in low light conditions. Additionally, it runs on 2 AAA batteries.
- Capable of firing flash at a rate of 10 flashes per second
- Battery life of about 3000 flahses
- Exposure compensation support from -2 to +2 EV in 1/2 EV steps
- AF assist light has range of 2.3-19.7′