No products in the cart.
Nissin Di600 Flash for Canon
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 145′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (16mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates Left 90° & Right 180°
- Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
- PC Sync Port & AF Assist Light
- Recycle Time: 5 Seconds
- Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
The Nissin Di600 Flash is a shoe-mounted flash unit designed for Canon cameras with E-TTL / E-TTL II functionality. It features a guide number of 145′ at ISO 100 in the 105mm position for providing excellent coverage within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm, or down to 16mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser.
The Di600 supports wireless slave functionality and can still utilize TTL metering. It can be controlled by using a master flash unit in channel 1 and group a. This allows you to be more creative with your lighting design. Additionally, manual control is possible with 6 different levels, from full 1/1 down to 1/32 power in full-stop increments.
For utilizing techniques like bounce flash, the Di600 can tilt upward 90° and it features 270° rotation. This allows for simple adjustments for a big improvement in the quality of light you desire. It also has a built-in reflection panel for adding some fill light to your shots.
The flash operates on four AA batteries and includes a stand for off-camera operation.
- Allows for -1.5 to +1.5 EV compensation in half-stop increments
- A “My TTL” setting allows for adjustment of the TTL exposure level from -0.75 to +0.75 in 0.25-step increments
- Compatible with in-camera exposure lock
- Flash can also be synchronized to pre-flash and traditional wireless systems
- Rear curtain synchronization and red eye reduction is possible when used in conjunction with capable cameras
- An AF-assist light will provide accurate focusing in low light
- Energy saving system places the unit in sleep mode after 5 minutes without use and will automatically power off the unit after 60 minutes. This system is cancelled while in slave mode
- The Di600 features a recycle time of approximately 5 seconds
- PC and 3.5mm sync ports available for compatibility with various lighting equipment