No products in the cart.
Godox V350N Overview
With advanced functions including high-speed sync, a built-in 2.4 GHz radio system, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery capable of 500 full power flashes, the compact V350N Flash from Godox is a valuable asset for Nikon camera users. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the V350N is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well, with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°. Multiple functions and features built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and a fast recycle time of 0.1 to 1.7 seconds. The flash is compatible with numerous Nikon cameras, see features for the list.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Removable, rechargeable battery delivers up to 500 full power flashes on a full charge, while recycling at a fast 0.1 to 1.7 sec.
- XProS Wireless Radio System
- An integrated 2.4 GHz XProS radio system is incorporated for wireless triggering with a separately purchased transmitter with a range of 164′. The system supports all of the flash’s major functions.
- Ample Power
- With a guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the V350S will provide ample illumination for most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Flexible Design
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Compatible Cameras
- Nikon: D5, D4, D60, D70S, D90, D100, D200, D300S, D300, D500, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, and D7100