No products in the cart.
Godox V350 Overview
With advanced functions including high-speed sync, a built-in 2.4 GHz radio system, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery capable of 500 full power flashes, the compact V350S Flash from Godox is a valuable asset for Sony camera users. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the V350S is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well, with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°. Multiple functions and features built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and a fast recycle time of 0.1 to 1.7 seconds. The flash is compatible with numerous Sony cameras, see features for the list.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Removable, rechargeable battery delivers up to 500 full power flashes on a full charge, while recycling at a fast 0.1 to 1.7 sec.
- XProS Wireless Radio System
- An integrated 2.4 GHz XProS radio system is incorporated for wireless triggering with a separately purchased transmitter with a range of 164′. The system supports all of the flash’s major functions.
- Ample Power
- With a guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the V350S will provide ample illumination for most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Flexible Design
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Compatible Cameras
- Sony: a7R, a7RII, a7RIII, a58, a99, ILCE6000L, a77II, RX10