No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Hubba Hubba Hiney
- Holds 70-200mm f/2.8 Horizontally
- Also Good for a Micro 4/3 System
- Worn as Shoulder or Belt Pack
- Large Main Compartment with Dividers
- Front Zippered Organizer Pocket
- Rotate or Lock Components on the Belt
- Fits Any Think Tank Photo Belt
- Three Removable Dividers
- Attachment Loops for Keep-It-Up Strap
- Removable Rain Cover
The black Hubba Hubba Hiney from Think Tank is a dual function bag for the photographer who doesn’t want to carry around a lot of gear. It’s designed to hold your camera, separated from your 70-200mm f/2.8 lens that is stored in horizontal position. It is also sized to hold a point and shoot or micro 4/3 system. In either case, the bag can be worn as a shoulder or belt pack. The shoulder strap is removable leaving you free to attach it to your belt. Or, use the top grab handle to tote it around or rapidly fetch it from the trunk of your car.
On the outside, it’s a padded nylon bag made with abrasion resistant YKK zippers. There’s even a removable rain cover to protect the pack when the weather turns against you. Inside, there are three removable dividers that permit you to configure the bag to suit your gear needs. The padding is gear-friendly to protect your equipment from rubbing against each other.
For accessories, there’s an outside zippered pocket plus an additional open pocket with an organizer for pens, phone, pocket tool or small note pad. Think Tank’s “Rotate or Lock” system permits you to adjust the pouch on your optional belt to accommodate whatever shooting position you prefer – kneeling, standing or lying prone on the ground. This will enhance your photographic capabilities by making sure the pouch does not interfere with your preferred stance. This bag is made to fit any Think Tank belt or attach to any optional Think Tank belt or belt pack. As a finishing touch, it features attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up shoulder strap. The Hubba Hubba Hiny is backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- Shoulder strap included
- Three removable dividers provide flexibility in the way you load the bag
- Large front zippered pocket with organizer
- Compatible with any Think Tank Photo belt or
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- Abrasion resistant YKK RC Fuse zippers
- Pockets for lens caps and accessories
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- Mid-weight padding to protect your gear
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the Keep-It-Up shoulder strap (optional)
- A 70-200mm f/2.8 fits horizontally in main pocket
Great for a Micro 4/3 system
Holds a point and shoot camera and accessories
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 24.0″ (61.0 cm)