No products in the cart.
Think Tank Airport Roller Derby Rolling Bag
- Holds 2 DSLRs / 5-8 Lenses / 1-2 Flashes
- Holds 15″ Laptop and Tablet
- Can Hold 400mm f/2.8
- Eight Wheels, Retractable Handle
- Lock and Cable
- Top & Side Grab Handles
- Side-Rolling Feature for Airplane Aisles
- Reinforced Back Panel
- Tripod Mount
- Rain Cover Included
The Airport Roller Derby Rolling Carry-On Camera Bag from Think Tank Photo features a customizable interior that can hold up to two DSLRs with lenses attached or one pro sized DSLR with a lens attached, as well as additional lenses, flashes, and accessories and depending on the configuration, the bag can hold up to a 400mm f/2.8 lens, unattached. The bag also has two dedicated padded pockets for a tablet and a 15″ laptop.
The bag has four sets of dual inline-skate style wheels that rotate, allowing the bag to easily roll sideways through aisles or through people in crowds. It also includes a cable and a lock for locking the zipper and securing the bag to a post. A rain cover is included to protect your gear in inclement weather.
- The feet of a tripod can slide into a side pocket, while a strap holds the top of the tripod secure against the bag.
- Inline-skate style wheels are replaceable.
- Two-position handle locks into place at either 39″ or 42″.
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, and accessories.
- A top zippered pocket can hold a wallet or a cell phone.
- A rapid-access side pocket allows you to reach essential gear.
- The back panel is reinforced for increased durability.