No products in the cart.
The Pelican 1720 Long Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from impact damage. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25″ (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double-throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1720 comes with a top folding handle, 2 side folding handles and built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has a 3-piece foam set interior.
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Three-piece foam set interior
- Easy-open double-throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three-piece foam set consisting of one1.75″ top foam, one 2.5″ center foam and one 1.0″ bottom foam
- Temperature rating -40 to +210° F (-40 to +99° C)
- Carrying options
- Two side folding handles
- Top folding handle
- Built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 1720 Certificates
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence