No products in the cart.
The Pelican 1700 Long Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from impact damage. It is made of ultra high-impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25″ (6.4mm) neoprene O-ring and easy-open double-throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1700 comes with a side-folding tow handle opposite the wheels, top rigid handle, and built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This Pelican case comes with a three-piece foam set interior. Owners may personalize their case with a custom nameplate available on the Pelican website, or with the included order form that comes with the case.
- Ultra high-impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Three-piece foam set interior
- Easy-open double-throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Foam set consists of three sections of solid polyurethane foam
- Temperature rating -40 to +210°F (-40 to +99°C)
- Carrying options
- Side-folding tow handle
- Top rigid handle
- Built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 1700 Certificates
- IP67 (One meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- MIL C-4150J
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence