No products in the cart.
Pelican 1690 Transport Case Without Foam (Black)
- Unbreakable, Watertight, Hard Case
- Ultra-high Impact Structural Copolymer
- Five-piece Foam Set Interior
- Built-in Automatic Purge Valve
- Easy-open Double Throw Latches
- Stainless Steel Padlock Protectors
- Oversized Folding Haul Handles
- Retractable Extension Handle
- Built-in Wheels
The Pelican 1690 Transport Case with Foam (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25″ (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, easy open, double throw latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1690 comes with large two person fold-down handles, a retractable extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has a 5-piece foam set interior.
- Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Five-piece foam set interior
- Easy open double throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Five-piece foam set containing a convoluted foam lid, 3 pick and pluck foam pieces and a 1.0″ bottom foam pad is included
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)
- Carrying options
- Large two person fold-down handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 1690 Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence