No products in the cart.
Benro BH2 Ballhead with Quick Release
Supports 17.6 Lbs (8 kg)
Standard Sized Ballhead
Single One-Touch Adjustment Knob
Independent Pan and Lock Control
Rubber-Covered Quick Release Plate Inc.
Two-Stage Quick-Release System
Lightweight–Just 0.9 Lb (0.4 kg)
The Benro BH2 Ballhead is a standard size quick release style ballhead with a 2-stage ‘snap-in’ quick release system, using a simple single lever to lock and unlock all movement functions. It is rated to comfortably hold equipment weighing up to 17.6 lbs (8 kg) and weighs just 0.9 lb (0.4 kg), so it’s ideal for travel use with your SLR or compact camera.
- Standard size ballhead with quick release
- A single, one-touch adjustment knob allows for quick and precise camera positioning
- Independent pan and lock control
- Patented spring lock combined with manual release provide extra security
- Appropriate for use with compact and SLR cameras
- Only 2.4″ (60mm) wide including the adjustment knob
- Rubber-covered PH-09 quick release plate with 1/4″-20 screw and anti-twist rubber covering
- BH-Series ball heads incorporate a patented dual lock-lever that makes it easy to mount your camera to the head, while preventing any chance of accidentally unseating the camera