No products in the cart.
Manfrotto 504HD Overview
The Manfrotto 504HD Fluid Video Head introduces a revolutionary new design that improves performance while reducing weight, as well as offering a soupçon of style. The head’s patented Bridging Technology allows for a wider top plate and longer sliding plate that add stability and balance to a set of state-of-the-art professional features. With its ability to support up to 16.5 lbs, the 504HD can be used with a variety of video and photo cameras. The newly designed counterbalance system includes four presets–from 0 to 16.5 lbs–enabling proper balance no matter what the camera’s size or weight.
At the same time, redesigned variable friction components–with clearly marked degree scales and vibration-free movement–bring new levels of fine tuning to your tilts and pans. An illuminated leveling bubble keeps horizons from tilting, even in the dark, while independent disc-brake locks make sure the head stays secure when at rest.
Whether you’re using a pro camcorder or a highly accessorized video DSLR on a rod/rail system, the 504HD takes some of the strain off your support rig by providing two 3/8″ threads integrated into the sides of the top plate. These Easy Link Connectors allow attachment of monitors, arms, and other accessories directly to the head, making the camera less top-heavy while reducing setup time. All while being oh-so-stylish!
- PAN fluid drag system for a more ergonomic operation
- Easy Link Connectors for a more flexible accessory attachment
- Wider top plate and longer sliding plate for extra stability and balance while using video or photo equipment
- More rigid structure for maximum precision and improved responsiveness
- 4-step counterbalance system ensures quick set-up and optimal performance
- Ball-bearing drag system for precise, smooth movements
- Lightweight modern materials for optimum balance of strength and size