No products in the cart.
The Aputure Digital Timer Remote is a professional grade time designed for precise control over scheduled shutter release, exposure length, frequency and many more functions. It provides delayed shutter release to the second, intermittent release, time exposure and continuous shooting to preset limits. The time can be preset from 1 second to 99 hours. Settings are viewed on an LCD screen. A dial enables you to easily enter numeric settings with a single thumb. The LCD panel can be illuminated.
• Digitally accurate time controls via LCD display
• Delay, long exposure and interval time management functions
• Multi photo numbering setting
• Mechanical shutter release mechanism works w/wo battery
• Low power consumption
• LCD panel can be illuminated in dark environments
Dimension: 15.4cm (L) x 4cm (W) x 1.8 cm (D) (cord excluded)
Display: 1.2″ LCD Screen
Cord Length: 80cm
Power Supply: One lithium CR2032 (3V) button battery
|Canon EOS||1D Mark IV, 1D(s) Mark III, 1D Mark III, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 1D(s) Mark II,1D Mark II(N), 1D Mark II, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D,6D, 5D,1D X,1D C, 1Ds, 1D, 1V, EOS 3,D2000.|