No products in the cart.
Zhiyun Bluetooth Remote Control
- 150mAh Li-ion Battery, Equal or more than 50 Run-time hours, 10m valid signal range.
- Joystick: Operation modes switch and angle control. Device selection switch: Up(Connect to gimbal); Down(Connect to smartphone).
- Power switch: Up(Turn on). Down(Turn off). Battery level indicator. Charging indicator: Red-Charging. Green-Charging Complete.
- Bluetooth status indicator: Not connected(Flashing); Connected(Always on); Device switching(Flashes one time).
- Multifunction button: while the gimbal is connected. Single press this button, the gimbal return back to original working status.
Zhiyun Bluetooth Remote Control for Crane Camera Stabilizer
The Zhiyun Bluetooth Remote Control for the Crane Camera Stabilizer mirrors the functions of the Crane’s built in joystick. The joystick on the remote control has the same analog granular control over the Crane’s movement. A feature only found on the remote control and the Zhiyun Assistant App is the FN/mid position button, which returns the stabilizer to the starting position, leveled to the horizon. The remote control has a range of 30 feet and depending upon obstructions to the signal, possibly greater range. To connect the remote simply power on the Crane. On the face of the remote control, press the FN button in, and turn on the remote to pair. The remote also has a switch to swap control of the Crane between the app or the Bluetooth remote control. The battery will last up to 20 hours and is rechargeable from a Micro USB port.