No products in the cart.
Polar Pro DJI Zenmuse X5/X5R Filter 3-Pack
- Fits DJI Zenmuse X5/X5R Camera Lens
- Designed for Aerial Photography
- Polarizer Cuts Reflections and Glare
- 3-Stop ND Filter
- UV Filter Reduces Haze/Protects Lens
- Slows Shutter Speed for Smoother Motion
- Multi-Coated Glass Optics
- Low-Profile and Lightweight
- For Zenmuse X5/X5R & 46mm Diameter Lens
Improve the quality of your aerial footage with the DJI Zenmuse X5/X5R Filter 3-Pack from Polar Pro. The pack includes a polarizer filer, 3-stop neutral density filter, and a UV filter, all designed specifically for the camera lens of the DJI Zenmuse X5/X5R. Offering varying degrees of light reduction, the filters are useful for slowing down the camera’s shutter speed, resulting in smoother looking motion and helping to reduce the appearance of rolling shutter. They are multicoated to reduce ghosting and other optical artifacts that can impact image quality.
The filters all feature glass lenses for optimal image quality and scratch resistance, a low-profile design, and are lightweight at approximately 0.3 oz ounces for the heaviest filter, so they won’t interfere with the camera’s gimbal system.
Note: For the Zenmuse X5/X5R camera with lens that has 46mm filter threading. Does not fit lens for the Zenmuse X3 cameras.
- Polarizer Filter
- The polarizer filter helps to reduce glare and improve color saturation. When filming from a quadcopter, a large amount of light is reflected back up towards the camera. The polarizer reduces the amount of glare bouncing off the ground. It can also be used to slow down the cameras shutter speed by reducing light by 1.6 stops.
- ND Filters
- The ND filters reduce light hitting the sensor, which slows down the camera’s shutter speed. This creates a more natural looking motion blur that smoothes out footage and helps reduce the appearance of “jello” effects from the camera’s rolling shutter. They can also be used for reducing lens flare while shooting into the sun and for toning down highlights while filming outdoors. The included ND8 filter cuts light by 3 stops
- UV Filter
- The UV filter helps cut atmospheric haze for enhanced detail. It is a clear filter that doesn’t darken or color the image, making it suitable as a lens-protection filter