No products in the cart.
Shop/Filters/Graduated Neutral Density
LEE Filters Digital SLR Starter Kit
- 0.6 Graduated Neutral Density Hard
- ProGlass 0.6ND Standard Filter
- Includes Filter Holder
- Includes Filter Pouch / Cleaning Cloth
- Permits Using Fast ISO In Bright Light
- Use to Create Blurs/Special Effects
- Helps Control Depth of Field
- Permits Use of Wider Apertures
The Digital SLR Starter Kit from Lee Filters is an ideal introduction to the comprehensive LEE Filters filter system for digital SLR users. Lee, a leader in square and rectangular filters, has designed this system in response to the demands of both digital and traditional film shooters.
Lee ProGlass filters are manufactured to meet the standards of today’s highly sensitive digital sensors. The ProGlass filter reduces irregular color casts. They provide vibrant results as the light forming the image is more specific to the requirements of the film or sensor.
ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching either the sensor of a digital camera or the film plane of a traditional film camera. Neutral Density filters are used to create some unusual special effects such as capturing the “blur” of the rippling water of a waterfall or the swirling effect of city traffic.
This kit includes an assembled filter holder, a 0.6 Graduated Neutral Density Hard ND, a ProGlass 0.6ND Standard and a cleaning cloth. These glass ND filters are optimized for use with digital cameras as they absorb more infrared and UV light than traditional ND filters.
This kit comes packed in a triple pouch, and is an ideal way to get the best results with your digital SLR.
- The ProGlass filter reduces false color casts and provides vibrant results for both digital and film, as the light forming the image is more specific to the requirements of the film or sensor
- ProGlass NDs are an extremely high-quality glass ND filter – optimized for use with digital cameras, but equally useful for film