No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Skin 50 V2.0
- Fits Wide/Standard Zoom Lenses with Hood
- Dividable Main Compartment / Unpadded
- Front Zippered Lens Cap Pocket
- Rotate or Lock/Fits Any Think Tank Belt
- “Sound Silencer” Reduces Noise When Open
- Smooth Back Rides Against Your Body
- Wide Mouth Opening /Top Flap Covers Bag
- One-Hand Drawstring/Hook & Flap Closure
- Top Grab Handle / Removable Rain Cover
- Attachment Loops for Keep-it Up Strap
The black Skin 50 V2.0 from Think Tank is a lightweight belt pouch designed to accommodate wide and standard zoom lenses ranging from a 14-24mm f/2.8 to a 24-70mm f/2.8 with the lens hood attached. The pouch features an easy throw, elastic drawstring or hook & flap closure that will attach to any Think Tank belt, harness or belt pack.
The Skin 50 is an unpadded, compressible pack that makes storage or packing much more convenient. One of the most fascinating and useful characteristics of this pouch is Think Tank’s unique “Sound Silencer” technology. The front flap is silent when opened eliminating the disturbing noise usually associated with any sort of touch fastener. This is especially valuable for anyone who shoots weddings, court proceedings or any venue where excessive noise is frowned upon. Think Tank also makes use of a “Rotate or Lock” system. This permits you to move the pouch anywhere on a belt or secure it one position. This feature permits you to align the pouch to suit your shooting position whether kneeling, standing or lying prone on the ground.
The interior contains a removable divider that can be used to nest your gear or removed entirely to create a single storage space for accessories or gear. There is also a front pocket that can be used for small accessories like memory cards, batteries or perhaps a map. Inside, there’s another pocket designed for a lens cap or even a walkie-talkie. A removable rain cover is included to protect the pouch against inclement weather.
For carrying purposes, the top of the bag has a convenient grab handle and webbing loops that accept an optional strap that will convert the pouch into a shoulder bag. The pouch is backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Lightweight, flexible, and compressible
- Rotate or lock your components on the belt
- “Sound Silencer” adds stealth by eliminating hook-and-loop tearing noises
- Wide mouth opening for quick access
- Compatible with any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (not included)
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt (not included)
- One-hand drawstring closure
- Top flap covers bag and gear or folds inside to give you quicker access
- Pockets for lens caps and accessories
- Includes removable seam-sealed rain cover
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the Keep-It-Up shoulder strap (optional)
- 14 – 24mm f/2.8 (lens hood built-in)
16 – 35mm f/2.8 with lens hood in shooting position
17 – 40mm f/4.0 with lens hood in shooting position
24 – 70mm f/2.8 with lens hood in shooting position
Will also hold Canon’s 17-55mm f/2.8 with hood reversed
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 16.5″ (41.9 cm) (approximately)