No products in the cart.
Tamrac 5373 Travel Pack 73 Backpack (Black)
- Holds DSLR With Lens Attached
- Holds 4 Extra Lenses, Flash, Accessories
- Weather-Resistant 600-Denier PolyTek
- Memory/Battery Management System
- Red Flags Identify New/Used Batteries
- Front Zippered Accessory Pocket
- Interior/Exterior Mesh Pockets
- Backpack Harness
- EasyGrip Handle
- Tamrac Modular Accessory System Slots
The black Travel Pack 73 from Tamrac makes going from A-B with all your gear a pleasure. At just over a pound and a half, this bag more than holds its weight in equipment. Not only will it hold your DSLR with lens attached – and in shooting position – but it also accommodates an additional four lenses, flash and various accessories.
The most unique feature of this bag is Tamrac’s Memory & Battery Management System whereby red flags are used to differentiate between new and old batteries – used and unused memory cards. There will be no more guess work as to which battery to use or which card has space on it.
The bag is made from 600-Denier PolyTek: a smooth, very tightly woven, extremely strong and double coated fabric that provides superior weatherproofing.
The Travel Pack is carried by its strong, padded, adjustable and comfortable backpack harness straps. Or, if you just need to grab it out of your car trunk, use the convenient top grab handle to unload it. The straps are complimented by strong zippers with pull tabs that make opening and closing the bag easy. For small accessories such as a water bottle, map or pair of gloves, use the airline-style side mesh pockets. An extra front zippered pocket with subdivided mesh pockets inside can be used for papers, tickets, keys and other “on demand” items.
The Travel Pack 73 is a modestly priced bag and backed by Tamrac’s respectable 5-year warranty.
- Padded backpack harness
- Unique red flags can be used to separate fresh batteries and memory cards from used ones
- Padded, adjustable dividers
- Front and side airline mesh pockets
- Strong zippers with pull tabs
- Top carry handle
- Add Tamrac accessories to the Strap Accessory System (S.A.S) and Modular Accessory System (M.A.S) attachment slots to customize this pack