No products in the cart.
Shop/Video & Cinema/Audio Accessories
Rode VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone
Lightweight at Only 2.6 Ounces
Rycote Lyre Suspension System
Requires 2.5V Camera Plug-in Power
Integrated Shoe Mount with 3/8″ Thread
3.5mm Mini-Jack Output
Foam Windshield Included
Reinforced ABS Construction
3.5mm Coiled Output Cable Included
The VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone from Rode is a lightweight microphone which adds high-quality audio recording to your small camcorder and HDSLR camera. At only 2.6 ounces, the microphone keeps your camera setup lightweight, making it ideal for handheld shooting. It features an integrated Rycote Lyre shock mount for isolation from bumps and vibration, and offers battery-free operation, using instead the plug-in power from your camera’s 3.5mm microphone input. Please note that the microphone will not work with cameras that don’t supply plug-in power to their 3.5mm audio input jack.
The VideoMic GO is a directional microphone. It utilizes a supercardioid polar pattern to attenuate sounds from the sides, resulting in a signal that sounds closer to the camera, even when shooting in noisy environments or at moderate distances. The integrated shoe mount provides a 3/8″ thread for additional mounting options. A foam windshield and 7.9″ dual mono 3.5mm coiled output cable is included.
- Lightweight Design
- At only 2.6 ounces, the VideoMic GO is ideal for run-and-gun HDSLR recording without the additional weight of larger on-camera microphone options.
- Integrated Rycote Lyre Shock Mount
- Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and won’t wear out, sag, snap, or require any rethreading to maintain its effectiveness.
- No Battery Needed
- The VideoMic Go does not require batteries for operation, but instead uses the plug-in power supplied via your camera’s 3.5mm microphone input. Simply plug in, and you’re ready to record.
- Additional Features
- Reinforced ABS construction
- Foam windshield
- Integrated shoe mount with 3/8″ thread
- 3.5mm TRS mini-jack audio output connection
|Operating Principle||Line Gradient|
|Diaphragm||0.50″ (12.70 mm)|
|Frequency Range||100 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level||34 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||120 dB SPL 1%|
|Sensitivity||-35 dB @ 1 kHz, re: 1 V/Pa|
|Output Connectors||3.5mm TRS|
|Length||6.57″ (167 mm)|
|Diameter||2.87″ (73 mm)|
|Weight||2.58 oz (73 g)|