No products in the cart.
Benro GC257F GoClassic 2 Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Load Capacity: 35.3 lb
- Max Height: 66.3″
- Min Height: 14.6″
- Folded Length: 25.6″
- Leg Sections: 3
- Weight: 3 lb
- Quick Flip 90° Center Column
- Leg and Center Column Convert to Monopod
- Flip Locks, Spiked Feet, Carrying Case
Benro GoClassic Overview
Support up to 35.3 lb with the GC257F GoClassic Carbon Fiber Tripod from Benro. The GC257F can extend from a minimum height of 14.6″ up to 66.3″. The 3-section legs are secured with flip locks and can be independently adjusted in both height and leg angle. The legs fold down to a length of 25.6″.
- Built-In Monopod
- One of the tripod’s legs can be detached and paired with the center column to produce a full-size monopod.
- 90° Center Column
- The Quick Flip 90° center column can quickly go from vertical to horizontal without the use of any tools.
- Quick Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation Leg System
- Tripod height can easily be set by a flip of the quick-lock leg levers, which combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up.
- Rubber and Spiked Feet
- The GC257F is equipped with interchangeable screw-in rubber feet and stainless steel spiked feet.
- Foam Grip
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable grip when carrying your tripod.
- Reversible Center Column
- The center column, which features a ridge-and-groove design to eliminate unwanted column rotation, can be quickly inverted for exacting, lower angle camera positioning.
- Carrying Case
- An included durable case with a shoulder strap provides protection and transport for your tripod.
- Multi-Position Leg Angles
- The tripod legs can be independently locked into place at different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- SystemGo Accessories
- With the center column in the horizontal orientation and the addition of one or two GoCouplers, you can mount one or two cameras, a digital workstation, or a slider to the tripod.