No products in the cart.
BlackRapid RS-7 Curve Camera Strap (Black)
Designed for Right-Handed Shooters
Carries a Camera or Lens
Worn Diagonally / Shoulder to Hip
60″ of Adjustment
Accepts Black Rapid’s BERT-12″ Extension
Size Adjustment in Rear of Shoulder Pad
Includes ConnectR-2 and FastenR3
The black RS-7 Curve Camera Strap from BlackRapid is a lightweight, right-handed strap with attachment points to customize the strap with a choice of storage and other features. It is designed to work with Black Rapid’s MODS system. The ballistic nylon material gives it extreme strength. Additional materials include a polyester base and an underside of 1cm thick TPE (thermoplastic polyethylene) foam padding with fused knitted polyester mesh.
The stainless steel locking FastenR3 connects the strap to the 1/4″-20 tripod socket located on either the camera body or the lens. Once connected, the strap is worn diagonally across the torso from shoulder to hip. It’s discreetly adjustable at the rear of the shoulder pad and once adjusted, the camera hangs upside down, resting securely at the side or in the small of the back, with the lens pointing behind. The strap has a curved pad with a mesh underside for comfort and breathability. The weight is evenly distributed for comfort. This BlackRapid strap is designed so you can have rapid access to your camera without fear of it slipping off your shoulder. Grab your camera, glide it up to your eye and get the shot.
- Ballistic/cordura nylon
- Strong webbing
- Polyester base and an underside of 1cm-thick TPE foam padding with fused knitted polyester mesh
- Works with BRAD (BlackRapid Arm Defense) part of the Black Rapid’s MODS system
- Strap is designed to carry a camera or lens vertically
- RS-7 strap is designed for right-handed people and shaped to fit perfectly around the shoulder
- Attachment points can customize the strap with a choice of storage and other features
- Stainless steel Locking FastenR3 connects the strap to the 1/4″-20 tripod socket located on either the camera body or the lens. Once connected, the camera hangs upside down, resting securely at the side or in the small of the back, with the lens pointing behind
- Curved shoulder pad has a mesh underside for comfort and breathability