No products in the cart.
Transcend All-in-One USB 3.1/3.0 UHS-II Card Reader (RDF9)
USB 3.1 Gen 1 Interface
Max. Read Speed: 260 MB/s
Max. Write Speed: 190 MB/s
UHS-II Bus Standard Compliant
Memory Stick / Compact Flash Cards
Windows / Mac / Linux Compatible
Transfer files from your SD, microSD, Memory Stick, or CompactFlash card to your Windows, Mac, or Linux based computer using the TS-RDF9K All-in-One USB 3.1/3.0 UHS-II Card Reader from Transcend. This USB 3.1 Gen 1 compatible card reader supports data read/write speeds of up to 260 MB/s and 190 MB/s respectively when using a UHS-II compatible memory card. To achieve these enhanced data transfer rates, the UHS-II bus standard utilizes a second row of physical pins which increases the room for data to move to and from the card. Included with this card reader from Transcend is a copy of their own RecoveRx software designed to assist in the recovery of erased data.
- Supports UHS-II Cards
- The RDF9 USB 3.1/3.0 UHS-II Card Reader with a UHS-II interface is here to unleash the high speed performance of a UHS-II SD card, transferring high resolution RAW images and HD videos to your computer in just seconds. In addition, it is backward compatible with UHS-I and any other SDXC and SDHC SD cards.
- Enhanced Data Transfer Rates
- Taking full advantage of USB 3.1 and UHS-II technology, the read and write speeds of the RDF9 are up to 260 MB/s read and 190 MB/s write respectively – up to 2x faster than a USB 3.0 UHS-I card reader.
- Professional Grade
- The versatile RDF9 lets professional photographers, videographers, and graphic designers transfer data at high speed, accelerating the entire post-production processing.
- Broad Compatibility
- Besides the SD card slot, the multifunctional RDF9 also boasts CompactFlash, microSD, and Memory Stick card slots, offering you to transfer different types of digital files with one compact card reader.
- Free RecoveRx Software
- Transcend’s RDF9 card reader includes a free download of our exclusive RecoveRx software – a user-friendly application that allows you to conduct an in-depth search within your storage device for traces of erased data that can be recovered.
|Connection Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0
(backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
|Power Supply||5 VDC from USB Port|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C|
|Supported Cards||SDXC (UHS-I/II), SDHC (UHS-I/II), microSDXC (UHS-I), microSDHC (UHS-I), MS (MSXC), CompactFlash (UDMA6/UDMA7)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, BSMI, C-Tick, KC|
|System Requirements||Desktop or notebook computer with USB port (USB 3.1 port needed for USB 3.1 Gen 1 performance)
One of the following Operating Systems:
• Windows XP
• Windows Vista
• Windows 7
• Windows 8
• Mac OS 10.2.8 or later
• Linux Kernel 2.6.30 or later
|Dimensions||2.66 x 1.77 x 0.6″ / 67.6 x 45 x 15.2 mm|
|Weight||1.03 oz / 32 g|