No products in the cart.
The Varos Pro S Multi-Function Flash Shoe Umbrella Holder from Phottix is 300% stronger than previous versions and features an aluminum alloy body with a metal cold shoe as well as a 3/8″ and 1/4″ female threaded insert and a male insert with 3/8″ and 1/4″ screws. The holder’s teardrop-shaped umbrella mount accepts shafts from 7 to 10 mm in diameter and is slanted 8 degrees to allow more light to hit the center of the umbrella. Its patented 180-degree tilting mechanism will support up to 55 lb (25 kg). The Varos Pro S has a hanging hole with a clip for use with a counterweight or other accessory.
- Aluminum alloy body with a metal cold shoe
- 3/8″ and 1/4″ female threaded insert and 3/8″ and 1/4″ male screws insert
- Teardrop-shaped umbrella mount which accepts umbrella’s with 7-10 mm shafts
- 8-degree slanted umbrella mount that allows more light to hit the center of the umbrella.
- Redesigned patented locking mechanism to hold the top screw and bottom 3/8″ and 1/4″ female threaded insert securely with 300% more locking force, while keeping the umbrella shaft more secure and damage free
- Patented 180-degree tilting mechanism that will support up to 55 lb (25 kg)
- Locking features to hold bottom lugs secure until locking button is released
- Hanging hole with clip for use with a counterweight or other accessory
|Material||Aluminum alloy body with a metal cold shoe|
|Mount||5/8″ (16 mm) with 3/8″-16 and 1/4-20″ threaded female insert
Metal cold shoe
5/8″ (16 mm) with 3/8″-16 and 1/4-20″ threaded male insert
|Load Capacity||55 lb (25 kg)|