No products in the cart.
Samyang XP Premium 14mm F/2.4 Lens for Canon EF [Full Frame]
- Canon EF Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/22
- 2 Aspherical, 2 ED, 3 HR Elements
- Hybrid Aspherical Element
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Aluminum Alloy Lens Housing
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Petal-Shaped Lens Hood
Samyang 14mm F2.4 is a premium manual focus photo lens designed for high resolution photoshoots. In pursuit of image quality itself, this new lens is equipped with the most advanced optical technology among Samyang Lenses. With over 40 years of research and development in optics, Samyang integrates the essence of history and introduces a signature lens line-up.
It has the unprecedented resolving power, matched with 50 megapixels photo and 8K video productions. The resolving power contains abundant pixel information, allowing photographers the freedom in post-production to create unique image of own. It enables you to capture life-long memories in everlasting image quality. Bokeh, out-focusing, starburst effect creates unforgettable image.
14mm F2.4 takes no compromise for the image quality. It is consisted of 18 glasses in 14 groups including four different special optics: two aspherical lenses, one hybrid aspherical lens, two extra-low dispersion lenses and one high refractive lens. This optimal performance creates impressive image quality from centre to corner of image. Also, the minimised aberration enhance the clarity of image, creating more impressive image than your eyes can see.
Aluminium alloy metal is adopted for maximum durability. With a sleek yet unprecedented design with flowing curves, this signature line-up is a one-of-a-kind lens. The usability is maximized with considerate diameter in 95mm.
* Regarding F-number Indication on Canon Cameras
For Canon cameras, the F2.4 of XP 14mm will be indicated as F2.5 due to the camera system.
However, XP 14mm F2.4 will deliver the performance of F2.4 to you.
A super wide-angle prime designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, the XP 14mm f/2.4 from Samyang pairs an advanced optical design with simple, intuitive handling. Incorporating 18 elements in 14 groups, this lens utilizes a series of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements to reduce color fringing, aberrations, and distortions for sharp, clear, and color accurate imagery. An Ultra Multi-Coating is also featured, as well as a built-in lens hood, to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in bright, direct lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging assets, a manual focus design is employed that permits working with subjects as close as 11″ away, and the aluminum alloy housing is both lightweight and durable to support working in a variety of conditions.
- Super wide-angle prime lens designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 22.4mm equivalent focal length.
- The complex 18 elements, 14 groups optical design includes two aspherical elements, one hybrid aspherical element, two extra-low dispersion elements, and three high refractive index elements, which all combine to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations and color fringing, as well as improve sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 11″ away.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood blocks stray light from reaching the front element and also offers some physical protection against light impacts.
- Aluminum alloy housing is both durable and lightweight.