No products in the cart.
NISI Pro Nano HUC IR ND1000 67mm
- Real color, nano coating precision stop.
- Super low color cast,effective filtering of infrared light.
- Optical glass,HD good sharpness.
- Double-side nano coating,low reflective.
- Ultra Thin Frame
- 10 Stops Exposure, No Color Cast
- Top Smooth Finish on the Surface
- Matt Black Superfine Frosted Frame.
- Neutral Density 3.0 (exposure adjustment = 10 stops, transmits 0.1% of light)
- IR Coating to reduce color cast
- Double-side water&oil repellent coating.
The NiSi Nano IR Neutral Density Filter ND1000 is specially designed for landscape photographers. This filter is made from high quality optical glass with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and the 3.0 density provides a 10 stop reduction in light from entering the lens. Attaching a neutral density (ND) filter to your lens uniformly reduces the amount of light entering the lens. The ND filter is helpful when the contrast between the highlights and shadows is too great to get a quality exposure. The ND Filter also can enable greater motion blurring and image detail by allowing a large aperture and/or a slow shutter speed to be used. By using neutral density filter the camera is vulnerable to infrared light which will cast the unwanted red color to the photos when shooting at small aperture. The added the infrared protection coating layer to this filter which help to eliminate the infrared light through the lens to bring back the natural color.