No products in the cart.
Hoya Pro ND500 Overview
This filter employs Hoya’s metallic ACCU-ND coating on both sides of the substrate to create the neutral density effect and ensure maintained color neutrality between filter grades. It is constructed from high-quality clear optical glass for notable image clarity and is set within a durable one-piece aluminum filter ring.
- 2.7 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 9-stop reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Metallic ACCU-ND coating ensures color accuracy and consistency between different ProND filter grades.
- One-piece aluminum ring adds durability and rigidity for assured use and helps to prevent filter jamming.
- Constructed from clear optical glass for maintained image clarity.