No products in the cart.
Hoya NDx400 HMC Filter 52mm
- 9-Stop Neutral Density Filter
- 2.7 Solid Optical Density
- Permits Increased Exposure Length
- Three-Layer HMC Coating
- Optical Glass, Aluminum Filter Ring
Hoya NDx400 Overview
This filter features a three-layer HMC multi-coating, which provides 98-99% light transmission and helps to reduce internal flare and reflections. It is constructed from high-quality optical glass for notable image clarity and is set in a durable aluminum filter ring.
- 2.7 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a slower shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 9-stop reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Three-layer multi coating helps to minimize internal reflections and ghosting and maintain an overall neutral color balance.