No products in the cart.
Z CAM E2-S6
Shoot professional high-definition cinema footage with the Z CAM E2-S6 Super 35 6K Cinema Camera with a Canon EF lens mount. The camera features a Super 35 sensor with 10-bit 4:2:2 color support and nominal 14 stops of dynamic range, supports timecode, shoots up to 6K at up to 60 fps, DCI 4K up to 75 fps, 1080p up to 120 fps, and records data up to 300 Mb/s onto CFast 2.0 media.
Find other Z-cam Cinema Cameras here
- Record up to 6K60 Video
- ZRAW Recording
- 14 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Super 35 CMOS Sensor
Supported recording formats MOV and MP4 using H.265 for 10-bit recording (H.264 supports 8-bit recording), and firmware 0.88 that allows the camera to record in the ZRAW format. The HDMI 2.0 port supports 4K60, 10-bit 4:2:2 video output. Audio is recorded in 24-bit 48 kHz using AAC or PCM (PCM for MOV format only) through its 3.5mm stereo jack or via a separately available XLR connector using its 5-pin LEMO port.
The E2-S6 can be controlled via serial ports, a 2.5mm LANC connector, a USB Type-C port, an Ethernet port, or by the Z Camera iOS app to control the camera via Wi-Fi and to view a live image preview and to configure settings. The camera can record time-lapse, slow motion, and can even live stream via its Gigabit Ethernet port. You can also control it locally by the buttons along the side of the camera.
The E2-S6 can be powered by a separately available battery using the built-in L-series battery mount, or you can power the camera using a separately available power adapter using its 2-pin LEMO port. The camera also features a 12 VDC 2-pin LEMO power output to provide power to separately available accessories.
Firmware 0.88 enables ZRAW recording to the camera.
4K Capture and Recording
- Unburdened by a recording time limit, you can record 6K at up to 60 fps for up to the limit of your recording media’s capacity
- CMOS sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range
- The camera supports ZRAW, REC. 709, Z-Log2, FLAT, and HLG
- H.265 (10-bit color) internal recording on CFast 2.0 cards
- 4K60, 10-bit 4:2:2 video output through HDMI 2.0 is supported
- Full-metal housing for efficient heat dissipation
Interfaces and Expandability
- USB 3.0 Type-C for camera control and data transformation only
- Two serial ports for camera control
- Ethernet port for live view, control, and file transfer to a browser or a computer running Z CAM software
- LANC port for remote control including power on/off
Z Camera is a mobile application for camera live preview and control through 5G or 802.11n Wi-Fi. It allows you to start/stop recording and adjust the camera settings remotely, and also has advanced features on camera live preview.
- White balance: Auto, preset, manual (2300 to 7500K)
- Focus modes: MF, AF, CAF
- Image: Brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness
- LUT: REC. 709, Z-Log2, FLAT, HLG
- Timecode: Current time, manual input
- Made from aluminum for strength and heat dissipation
- 2-pin LEMO 12 VDC power output
- Powers from optional 2-pin LEMO 12 VDC adapter or optional L-series batteries