No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Retrospective 5 Shoulder Bag (Sandstone)
- Holds One DSLR,1-3 Lenses, Accessories
- Holds Micro 4/3/Rangefinder / 3-6 Lenses
- Interior Pocket for an up to 8″ Tablet
- Sound Silencers Eliminate Opening Noises
- Inside Organizer Pocket for Accessories
- Customizable Interior Dividers
- Expandable Exterior Pocket for DSLR Body
- Rear Storage Paper Pocket/Side Pockets
- Rain Cover
- Web Loops Accept Optional Pouches
The pinestone gray Retrospective 5 Shoulder Bag from Think Tank is a small, discreet and simple bag designed for the photographer who carries a small system (e.g. one DSLR and 1-3 lenses). If you own a micro 4/3 system or a rangefinder, this is a bag worth considering. A zippered, inner pocket can accommodate an up to an 8″ tablet. The interior dividers are customizable to accommodate the gear you carry on any given day.
The large front flap covers the entire bag and prevents anyone from seeing what’s inside.The hook-and-loop closure is unique with its Sound Silencer system that eliminates the tearing sound normally encountered when you open a camera bag. This is especially valuable when you are shooting in quiet venues like courts, wedding services or chess matches.
The inside of the bag contains an organizer pocket that is perfect for a notepad, mic, or small pack of tissues. Two collapsible interior nylon pockets are designed to hold a flash or other similar sized accessory.
Outside, an expandable pocket is large enough for a regular sized DSLR body. The back of the bag has a wide storage pocket that is made to hold collateral material like paperwork, maps or notepads. Additional webbing loops are found outside to hold some small Modular, Skin or Multimedia pouches. Or, you can attach a carabiner to it for quick access items like keys. Two side pockets will hold small water bottles or even some small shoe-mount strobe lights. Under the main flap there is a business card holder.
The carry handle is removable and the shoulder strap contains non-slip material to keep the bag stable while moving. There’s also a breathable cushioned pad along the strap to aid in positioning.
For complete protection, there’s a neat rain cover that can be rapidly deployed when the weather turns sour. The cover has been configured to allow the handle and strap to extend but not interfere with the security of your gear. The Retrospective is backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment
- The Retrospective 5 fits a standard sized DSLR kit. A compact kit of prime or small zoom lenses fits easily with one lens attached to the camera body
- The Retrospective 5 easily accommodates a Micro Four Thirds camera system with 3-6 lenses and accessories
- The “Sound Silencers” underneath the main flap eliminate the loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening the bag. Simply release the Sound Silencer panels and cover the hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting
- A clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is located under the main flap
- Hook-and-loop panels securely fastens the main flap down keeping valuable photo equipment hidden from view
- An organizer pocket is located inside the main compartment. It gives photographers enough space for small, but significant, accessories necessary for a successful shoot
- All of the dividers inside the bag are removable so the interior can be customized to any photographer’s set of gear
- Inside the main compartment are two collapsible nylon pockets (one on each side). These pockets are tall enough to fit most flash units or other accessories. A hook-and-loop strap can be used to secure the contents or it can be tucked into the pocket for quicker access
- An expandable pocket on the front of the Retrospective 5 can be used to carry a regular sized DSLR body
- A wide storage pocket is located on the back of the Retrospective 5. This pocket can be used to carry small maps, booklets or other paperwork
- Removable carrying handle
- A fully adjustable, canvas strap is integrated into the bag. For extra comfort, a breathable cushioned pad slides along the strap for optimum positioning. Sections of non-slip material on the pad helps keep the entire strap on your shoulder
- Webbing loops on both sides of the Retrospective 5 can be used to carry small Modular, Skin or Multimedia pouches. Alternatively, a carabiner (not included) can be used to quickly clip accessories to the sides of the bag.
- Side pockets on both sides can be used to carry smaller water bottles and will even fit some shoe-mounted strobe units
- The included seam-sealed rain cover was specially designed to keep the carrying handle and integrated shoulder strap outside the rain cover without compromising protection from the elements