No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Lens Changer 15 V2.0
- Holds a 50mm f/1.4 or 85mm f/1.8
- Also Fits 1.4x,1.7x,or 2x Teleconverters
- Wide Mouth Drawstring Opening
- Bungee Cord Top Access
- Includes “Rotate or Lock” Mechanism
- Front Mesh Pocket for Lens Cap
- Webbing Shoulder Strap Attachment
- Attaches to Any Think Tank Photo Belt
- Padded Nylon / Removable Rain Cover
- Loops for Optional Keep-It-Up Strap
The black Lens Changer 15 V2.0 from Think Tank is a small mid-weight padded nylon bag designed to hold smaller lenses such as a 50mm f/1.4 with hood in shooting position, 85mm f/1.8 (hood reversed) or a 105mm macro without the hood. It can also hold 1.4x, 1.7x, or 2x teleconverters. It’s a lightly padded bag that is compressible for easy storage or packing.
The Lens Changer features wide mouth access for easy retrieval of your lens and is secured by its one hand drawstring closure. For maximum flexibility, it will attach to any optional Think Tank belt or belt pack. The pouch is made from a padded nylon and provides excellent protection to your valuable optic and is supported by a handy removable rain cover for when you’re caught in the rain or snow.
Think Tank’s “Rotate or Lock” system permits you to adjust the pouch on your optional belt to accommodate whatever shooting position you prefer – kneeling, standing or lying prone on the ground. This will enhance your photographic capabilities by making sure the pouch does not interfere with your preferred stance.
Outside, there’s a slip-in pocket for the lens cap. It also features attachment loops for the optional Think Tank Keep-it-Up Shoulder Strap while a top grab handle makes portability easy. The Lens Changer is backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- Wide-mouth opening for quick access
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- One-hand drawstring closure
- Pockets for lens caps and accessories
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- Mid-weight padding to protect your gear
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up shoulder strap
- Smaller lenses such as 50mm f/1.4 with hood attached, 85mm f/1.8 with hood reversed
Other lenses such as the 105mm macro lens without hood
1.4x, 1.7x, or 2x teleconverters