No products in the cart.
The Pelican 1650 Case with Foam Set (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25″ (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1650 comes with a top handle, oversized side handle, a retractable extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has a four-piece foam set interior.
- Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Easy open double throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Four-piece foam set that consists of one “egg crate” foam upper section, two Pick ‘N Pluck foam sections, and one 1″ blank bottom foam section
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)
- Carrying options
- Top handle
- Oversized folding handle
- Retractable extension handle
- Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 1650 Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence