No products in the cart.
Lowepro Photo Sport BP 300 AW II (Blue)
Holds Pro DSLR, 2-3 Lenses, Flash
Top Side and Front Access to Gear
Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Divider
Weather Flap & Cinching Top Compartment
Attachment Points for Compact Tripod
Padded Shoulder Straps & Chest Connector
Waist Belt with Quick-Release Buckle
Padded Back Panel
Storage for Optional 2-Liter Reservoir
Built-In All Weather Cover
Nature, wildlife, and travel photographers packing camera gear, accessories, and personal items for their next adventure will appreciate the blue Photo Sport BP 300 AW II from Lowepro. The BP 300 AW II features a zippered side compartment with a removable, equipment insert for storing a pro DSLR, 2-3 lenses, and flash. This insert has thick interior padding, and a touch-fastening divider for organizing your gear. Underneath the insert lid are two, slip-in memory card pockets. The gray-colored interior facilitates locating your gear in low light. The large weather flap lifts to reveal a top storage compartment, which for added protection closes with a cinch strap. Store your bike helmet, light jacket and other items requiring quick access inside the exterior, front pocket.
For journeying further, remain hydrated by storing an optional, user-supplied 2-liter water reservoir behind the back panel. Internal routing provides for optimal hydration tube placement. Multiple attachment points on the front of the pack may be used for transporting a tripod, hiking poles, and other items. And for added comfort and stability your BP 300 AW II is easily carried with the adjustable shoulder harness, sternum strap and waist belt. A back panel with mesh padding to cushion impact, wick-away moisture and improve airflow contribute to greater comfort on longer trips. Rounding out the pack is zippered waist belt pockets, one on each side for sunglasses, phone or energy bar, and a built-in, all weather cover for protection from the elements. Constructed of N100, N210D, and HD Oxford nylons, your case is both durable and strong.
- Pro DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, 2 extra lenses or flash, optional user-supplied 2-liter hydration reservoir, and extra gear such as a bike helmet, clothing, food, and compact tripod
- The side-access UltraCinch chamber allows wearers to tighten the camera compartment from outside of the pack to stabilize gear while in motion
- ActivZone harness with chest connector helps provide targeted comfort for active shooters
- Built-in All Weather AW Cover for protection from the elements
- Exterior front pocket fits a bike helmet, light jacket, gloves and/or other similarly sized items
- Padded waist belt with a zippered side pocket on each side for quick-grab items such as a cell phone, sunglasses, or energy bar
- The reservoir storage compartment features quick-release buckles and internal routing for easy access and set-up