No products in the cart.
Zhiyun-Tech Z1 Evolution 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro
- Three 32-Bit MCUs Running at 4000 Hz
- 5-Way Stepless Joystick
- Extension Tube for Extended Power
- 3.5mm Real-Time Monitoring Video Output
- Can Power Camera During Operation
- 1/4″-20 Threaded Hole on the Bottom
- Two Batteries Included (12 Hours Total)
The Zhiyun-Tech Z1 Evolution is a 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer supporting GoPro cameras. It comes with two batteries that can provide a total of up to 12 hours of power, and is capable of powering the camera during operation.
The Evolution features three 32-bit MCUs (motor control units) running in parallel at 4000 Hz, and has a stepless joystick at your fingertips that allows switching between different modes. The Evolution also offers a 3.5mm video output that allows you to connect a viewing device to monitor your images in real-time.
A 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole available on the bottom also allows use with monopods and various other support equipment. The Evolution is compatible with two types of batteries, and includes an extension tube supports the extended-power type, which are included.
- Key Features
- Features three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at 4000 Hz
- 5-way stepless joystick
- 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom
- Includes extension tube for extended battery power with included batteries
- 3.5mm video output for connecting a viewing device for real-time monitoring
- Capable of powering the camera during operation
- Max Camera Size Supported: 1.7 (H) x 1.2″ (W)