No products in the cart.
Zhiyun-Tech Rider-M 3-Axis Mini Portable Stabilizer for GoPro
- Mini 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro
- Use with Suction Cups & Other Supports
- Supports Remote Operation via Mobile App
- Supports Optional Remote Control Unit
- ±320° Pan Movement
- Brushless Servo Motors Operate at 4000Hz
- 3.5mm Real-Time Monitoring Video Output
The Zhiyun-Tech Rider-M is a mini 3-axis gimbal stabilizer for GoPro cameras. Highly compact and featuring a 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom, the Rider-M is designed to be used mounted on various support accessories, such as suction cups.
The Rider-M supports remote operation using an optional remote control or an iOS/Android app available from Zhiyun-Tech. So, for example, you can have it mounted on a suction cup that’s attached to a moving vehicle and control it wirelessly from your phone, which it connects to via built-in Bluetooth, or from the optional remote control. The remote control unit works from up to approximately 30 ft away when there’s no interference.
When used manually, you can set the Rider-M to a desired static angle by simply adjusting it into that angle with your hand and holding that position for a second until the angle is locked in. Additionally, a double-stopper design for the pan axis allows for ±320° pan movement and panoramic capture.
The Rider-M uses brushless servo motors that operate at 4000 Hz. The Rider-M also offers a 3.5mm video output that allows you to connect a viewing device to monitor your images in real-time. This stabilizer comes with four batteries and accepts two at a time that provide approximately three hours of runtime per the pair.
- Key Features
- Mini 3-axis gimbal stabilizer for GoPro cameras
- Designed for use with various supports accessories, such as suction cups
- Supports remote operation via an iOS/Android app or optional remote control
- ±320° pan movement
- Features brushless servo motors that operate at 4000 Hz
- 3.5mm video output for connecting a viewing device for real-time monitoring
- Includes four batteries, each providing approximately three hours of runtime