No products in the cart.
Rode Stereo VideoMic X
- Suitable as On-Camera Microphone
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 9V or Phantom Power
- Balanced XLR Output
- Level Adjustment
- High Frequency Boost
- Includes Pop Shield and Wind Shield
- Built-In Shock Mount
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
Rode SVMX Overview
For capturing audio the Stereo VideoMic X by RODE Microphones offers professional quality. It can be used as an on-camera mic in various environments, for applications such as interviews, weddings, sports and nature shoots, and more. It features a matched pair of 1/2″ condenser capsules configured in a stacked X-Y configuration with cardioid polar patterns, a 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, and 9V battery or 48V phantom power. It is built with a balanced mini XLR (TA3F) output connector, and an unbalanced 1/8″ output stereo mini jack plug. The Stereo VideoMic X can deliver professional-grade audio and gets the job done when capturing audio in various environments.
The VideoMic features digital switching on the rear that allows the user to control level adjustment, high-pass filter, and high-frequency boost to increase intelligibility of dialogue. The enclosure is constructed of a lightweight aluminum, and, inside the enclosure, the capsules are supported by the Rycote Lyre shock-mounting system, providing isolation from vibration as well as knocks and bumps. In addition, a pop shield and wind shield is included.
- ACOUSTICALLY MATCHED TRUE CONDENSER CAPSULES
- RYCOTE LYRE ONBOARD SHOCK MOUNTING TO ISOLATE FROM KNOCKS AND BUMPS
- BALANCED PROFESSIONAL XLR OUTPUTS, AND UNBALANCED 1/8″ STEREO MINI-JACK OUTPUTS ARE PROVIDED
- RUGGED METAL CONSTRUCTION INSURES DURABILITY
- THREE STEP HIGH-PASS FILTER (0, 75 HZ, 150 HZ)
- THREE POSITION LEVEL CONTROL (-10DB, 0DB, +20DB)
- HIGH FREQUENCY BOOST (+6DB)
- LED POWER ON/LOW BATTERY INDICATOR