No products in the cart.
Shop/Video & Cinema/Audio Accessories
Rode smartLav+ Lavalier Condenser Microphone for Smartphones
- Clip-On Mic for iPhone and Android
- Improved Sensitivity & Signal-to-Noise
- Quality Recording to Your Smartphone
- Use with Rode Rec App for Apple iOS
- Works with Many Other Recording Apps
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Mic Clip with Cable Management Included
- Kevlar-Reinforced Cable
- Foam Pop Shield Included
- Small Pouch Included
Rode SmartLav+ Overview
The Rode smartLav+ is a lavalier microphone for your Apple or Android mobile device that is designed to deliver high-quality audio recording. The smartLav+ clips on to your shirt or lapel, and the sensitive, omnidirectional condenser capsule captures the sound equally from all sides of the microphone. This design lends to effective, hands-free recording of speeches, interviews, dictations and more.
The smartLav+ is equipped with a Kevlar-reinforced cable that has been strain tested up to 10kg to help ensure reliable performance. It uses a grey-sleeved TRRS connector to connect into your smartphone or tablet’s headphone input and it works with most audio recording apps.
The smartLav+ also features improved sensitivity and higher signal-to-noise ratio over the original smartLav. The package comes with a mic clip with cable management, a foam pop shield and a small carry pouch.
Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation) & many Android devices. A full list of compatible devices can be found here.
- WORKS WITH ANY AUDIO APP THAT RECORDS FROM THE HEADSET INPUT
- RECORD, EQ, EDIT, AND PUBLISH YOUR AUDIO WITH RODE REC APP FOR APPLE IOS (NOT INCLUDED)
- FOAM POP SHIELD SOFTENS VOCAL PLOSIVES AND WIND NOISE
- MIC CLIP WITH CABLE MANAGEMENT INCLUDED FOR NEATLY SECURING MICROPHONE TO CLOTHING
- SMALL POUCH INCLUDED FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
- COMBINE WITH SC3 ADAPTER TO USE WITH TRS DEVICES
- COMBINE WITH SC6 DUAL TRRS INPUT ADAPTER TO USE TWO SMARTLAV+ WITH ONE SMARTPHONE