No products in the cart.
Shop/Video & Cinema/Audio Accessories
Rode NTK Valve 1.0″ Condenser Microphone
- Large-Diaphragm Condenser
- Class-A Tube Circuitry
- Mylar Dual-Diaphragm Capsule
- Jensen Transformer
- 9 Polar Patterns
- Separate Power Supply
- Uses +48V Phantom Power
Rode NTK Overview
The NTK Valve 1.0″ Condenser Microphone from Rode is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone which employs Class-A valve circuitry resulting in a warm sonic character. The NTK is designed for vocal and general instrument recording, while providing the sonic character found in higher-priced tube microphones. The capsule features a mylar dual diaphragm sputtered in gold to provide transparent signal reproduction and wide frequency response.
The hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve comprises the core of the NTK’s circuitry, providing an analog “warmth” and presence that meets the standards of the most demanding engineers. The microphone features a custom-built, Mu-metal transformer developed by Jensen Transformers. The end result is quiet, noise-free output at high-gain levels. The NTK features a separate power supply, providing +48V phantom power. In addition, variations of cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 polar patterns provide a total of 9 selectable patterns.
- THE RODE NTK FEATURES THE 6922 TWIN-TRIODE VALVE AT THE HEART OF ITS CIRCUITRY. THE RESULT IS A WARM SONIC CHARACTER FOUND IN HIGHER-PRICED TUBE MICROPHONES
QUALITY TRANSFORMER DESIGN
- THE CUSTOM-DESIGNED, JENSEN MU-METAL TRANSFORMER PROVIDES A LOW-NOISE HIGH-GAIN SIGNAL PATH ON OUTPUT.
9 POLAR PATTERNS
- VARIATIONS OF CARDIOID, OMNIDIRECTIONAL, AND FIGURE-8 PROVIDE A TOTAL OF 9 SELECTABLE POLAR PATTERNS.
SEPARATE POWER SUPPLY
- A SEPARATE POWER SUPPLY PROVIDES +48V OF PHANTOM POWER.