No products in the cart.
Shop/Video & Cinema/Audio Accessories
Rode NT1000 1″ Studio Condenser Microphone
- HF2 1″ Capsule, Gold-Plated Diaphragm
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- True Condenser (Externally Biased)
- Full Frequency Response
- Ultra-Low Noise
- High-Strength, Heat-Treated Mesh Head
- Internally-Shockmounted Capsule
Rode NT1000 Overview
The NT1000 1″ Studio Condenser Microphonefrom Rode features transformerless circuitry, giving the mic an ultra-low self-noise level of 6 dBA. It can be used to capture audio for both vocal and instrument applications and is well-suited for grand piano and drum overheads. It is built with a 3-pin XLR connector and requires 24 or 48V phantom power to operate. Also included is a RM2 ring-mount microphone stand and a ZP1 padded zip pouch.
CARDIOID POLAR PATTERN
- THE CARDIOID PICK-UP PATTERN IS EFFECTIVE IN MINIMIZING NOISE FROM OFF-AXIS SECTIONS OF THE MICROPHONE SUCH AS MONITORS, INSTRUMENTS, ROOM AMBIANCE, ETC.
- THE GOLD-PLATED DIAPHRAGM PROVIDES TRANSPARENT SIGNAL REPRODUCTION AND FREQUENCY RESPONSE. THE DIAPHRAGM IS INTERNALLY SHOCKMOUNTED, PROVIDING PROTECTION AGAINST POTENTIAL DAMAGE.
WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- THE NT1000’S 20 HZ TO 20 KHZ FREQUENCY RESPONSE ALLOWS THE MICROPHONE TO BE USED IN A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS.