No products in the cart.
Rode M3 Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone
- Heavy-Duty Metal Body
- Internal Capsule Shockmount
- High Level of RF Rejection
- On-Mic Selectable High-Pass Filter
- Heat-Treated High-Strength Mesh Head
- 9V Battery, 24V or 48V Phantom Power
- Battery Status Indicator
- Includes Windshield and Mic Clip
- Zip Pouch
Rode M3 Overview
The M3 Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone from Rode is designed to be completely at home in the studio, on stage, or on location. It features a heavy-duty metal body and an internally shockmounted 1.3″ condenser capsule. The mic can be powered with 24V or 48V phantom power or an internal 9V battery.
The microphone’s -10 dB and -20 dB level attenuator pad is selectable from inside the battery compartment and allows you to record loud sources like a snare drum or guitar amplifier. A selectable high-pass filter is built into the microphone power switch that introduces a filter at 80 Hz and helps reduce low-frequency sounds and handling noise. The Rode M3 includes a windshield, a mic clip, and a zip pouch.
BATTERY OR PHANTOM-POWERED CONDENSER
- THE RODE M3 MICROPHONE CAN BE POWERED BY 24 TO 48V PHANTOM POWER OR AN INTERNAL 9V ALKALINE BATTERY.
CARDIOID POLAR PATTERN
- THE MICROPHONE’S CARDIOID POLAR PATTERN REDUCES OFF-AXIS NOISE AND MAXIMIZES GAIN.
-10 DB AND -20 DB PAD SWITCH
- A THREE-POSITION PAD SWITCH MAXIMIZES HEADROOM UP TO -10 DB AND -20 DB.
- A HIGH-PASS FILTER SWITCH ELIMINATES NOISE AND HUM AT THE LOWER FREQUENCY RANGE.