No products in the cart.
Rode NT2A Overview
The NT2-A Studio Solution Package from RODE includes the NT2-A multi-pattern condenser microphone, the SM6 shock mount and pop filter, a 10′ XLR cable, and a dust cover. Also included in this package is an instructional DVD with an in-depth tutorial by Grammy nominated producer John Merchant.
The Rode NT2-A has a high-quality, large dual-diaphragm multi-pattern condenser element that delivers maximum flexibility in many recording scenarios. Superior electronics result in ultra-low noise performance, and its fixed variable pad, pattern and filter adjustments provide the flexibility and control needed by musicians and recording engineers alike.
THE RODE NT2-A STUDIO SOLUTION PACKAGE INCLUDES THE SM6 SHOCKMOUNT, XLR CABLE, DUST COVER AND INSTRUCTIONAL DVD BY GRAMMY AWARD NOMINATED PRODUCER JOHN MERCHANT
- LARGE 1″ (25MM) HF1 GOLD SPUTTERED CAPSULE
- ON BODY CONTROL OF POLAR PATTERN, HPF AND PAD
- THREE POSITION VARIABLE POLAR PATTERN – OMNI, CARDIOID OR FIGURE 8
- THREE POSITION VARIABLE HIGH-PASS FILTER – FLAT, 40HZ OR 80HZ
- THREE POSITION PAD – 0DB, -5DB OR -10DB
- ULTRA LOW NOISE, TRANSFORMERLESS SURFACE MOUNT CIRCUITRY
- INCLUDES SM6 SHOCK MOUNT WITH INTEGRATED POP FILTER, 3M XLR CABLE, DUSTCOVER AND EXCLUSIVE TRAINING DVD.
- INTERNAL CAPSULE SHOCK MOUNTING
- DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA