No products in the cart.
DC-70II a portable LCD monitor for use with an Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera or an Interchangeable
Lens Digital HD Video Camera Recorder with an HDMI terminal and live view mode. It can display HDMI video
output from the camera. The following functions help you to see the image more clearly and take better pictures.
Viltrox DC-70II Clip-on LCD Monitor adopts with 7-inch TFT high resolution LCD panel, is loaded with pro-style
features to help photo enthusiasts and video-graphers shoot high-quality HD video footage with their
Interchangeable Lens Digital camera. There is also pixel magnification and peaking facility which will ensure
accurate focus confirming, give an enlarged pixel-perfect view of a selected portion of the Full HD image.
Viltrox DC-70II Clip-on LCD Monitor has angle adjustment shoe adaptors, theyfulfill the different angles need in
the real shooting process. DC-70II has two HDMI jacks and one AV jack to get the video signal from the camera;
the shutter release jack successes to control shooting when DC-70 epitaxial the camera LCD display.
- Several HDMI, AV ports, Wide viewing angle LCD screen.
- Adopting advanced TFT HD screen, low power consumption, and stable performance.
- It can show the exposure and area accurately.
- With headphone stereo output.
- 16:9 / 4:3 / full screen display
- It can used for HDMI port, AV port and Live View.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries or AC outlet with AC/DC adapter.
- It can show the HDMI video signal from camera.